Permission To Skate Forms, News (St. George Minor Hockey)

News Article
News Article Image
Mar 17, 2016 | tmclean | 1275 views
Permission To Skate Forms
All players wanting to try out for AAA in Brantford will need to contact Trevor McLean to get their paperwork.  The PTS forms will be available sometime around April 1st from the OMHA.

As well, players wanting to try out for any AA centre need to contact Trevor Mclean to get their Non Resident Player passport (NRP).  As outlined in the OMHA regulations 3.5 all players requesting a NRP will be required to be registered with St George Minor Hockey.  No NRP will be handed out until such time.  A player can try out for a AA centre closest to their residency.  The mileage is based on the players home address to the centre point of the AA centre. Google maps is used to calculate the mileage.  Only one NRP will be given out per player, if a player does not make the AA team they have to return to the St George to play.

a NRP is NOT a player release nor is it a AAA permission to try out form. Any questions, please contact Trevor Mclean or Dan Phillips.

Other News